1. SPV has a world class selection of 20 technical equipment groups and 21 integrated application enabling a fully integrated, unique solution to be mounted in a single vehicle.
2. SPV applications are designed specifically to meet GCC policing needs which can be deployed as stand-alone solutions or groups of integrated solutions offering unique blend of financial and operational choices.
3. Single solution provider ensures ease of continuity of maintenance and upgrades.
4. All application is the intellectual property of CFB, which allows ease of tailoring to specific clients’ requirements.
5. All applications have live, easily switchable, full dual language capability.
6. All integration is IP owned by CFB allowing ease of personalization of client specific needs.
7. Internal ID database allows off-air operations with periodical on-air and manual off-air updates which ensures maximum operational capability.
The ALPR recognition recognizes all GCC plates simultaneously unlike other systems which can only read single country plates without manual re-selection.
Soft control of up to 16 LED panels installed to expose alternative, perhaps more cost effective, ways to pro-vide emergency lighting for policing vehicles.
SPV supports 16 cameras ensuring high 360 panoramic views and peace of mind to operator know his “back is covered”.
Ensuring both operator and back office staff of the live status of the vehicle by providing alert and alarm notification.
Automatic License Plate Recognition (ANPR):
• The ALPR system has 2 dedicated, high sophistication camera units, each with two configurable cameras allowing camera units to in single or group configuration with same or different camera settings. For example: Camera Unit 1 facing forward for road use and Camera 2 facing sideways for car park use etc.
• One of the cameras has an 850nm IR filter maximizing nighttime or low visibility operations.
• The ALPR recognition recognizes all GCC plates simultaneously unlike other systems which can only read single country plates without manual re-selection.
• Unlike many systems that only use color camera for overview picture, the ALPR system can read license plates from both IR and color cameras simultaneously offering greater capture rate when GCC license plates have the IR reflection layer sand blasted away.
• Cameras have settings profiles with network connective-ty which offers automatic or manual selection of lighting or distance setting.
• Soft control of up to 16 LED panels installed to expose alternative, perhaps more cost effective, ways to pro-vide emergency lighting for policing vehicles.
• Uniquely programmable 32 relay system with fully configurable control application offering full customer con-figuration choice.
CAD and VSC applications:
1. Ensures greater flexibility and cost effectiveness of solutions by providing fully integrated back office and mobile application for full CAD system including:
• Call Taker Application
• Call Dispatcher
• CAD Supervisor and Statistics
2. Ensures near full visibility of all activity to command room management by providing VSC application with:
• Live streaming controls
• Messaging application
• Alarm management application
• Manual ID check application
• Soft radio
• Mapping and tasking application
• Asset Management application
3. Highly configurable and compatible enabling ease of PABX, PSTN and TETRA connectivity for soft call controls.
4. Ensures high return on investment by providing status and vehicle location data for up to 25,000 vehicles on one server (hardware dependent).
Facial Recognition System:
• Full IP rights with CFB allowing ease of personalization.
• Monitors up to 76 facial points maximizing read capability.
• Facial recognition engine uniquely designed to maximize types of video from either IP and analogue sources (analogue through multi-channel media convertor, including SPV V1 PTZ camera.
Finger Print Recognition:
• Fixed passport quality, 10 finger enrollment and recognition ensuring fast and accurate reads.
• Low cost COTS single finger portable reader Bluetooth link to SPV V1 system or as stand-alone solution allowing mass deployment of systems at relatively low cost.
• Uniquely integrated application with Visual verification option to maximize identification process.
• Two-way encrypted messaging system over LTE pro-vides cost effective and highly accurate tasking, by al-lowing TETRA voice priorities.
• Supports single and optional group messaging, supports free text, canned and semi-canned messaging and supports geo-tagged location messages for vehicle navigation system offering wide choice of communication with supported assets.
• Full audit trail for all messages to improve “lessons learnt” analysis by management following an incident.
Sepura TETRA radio soft application:
• Provides on screen controls for installed Sepura SRG 3900 desktop or mobile TETRA radio to simplify operator tasks (all on one screen actions with no clutter).
Camera and Video Management Systems:
• High compatibility ensures cost effective camera choices by supporting analogue and digital DVR and NVRs.
• SPV supports 16 cameras ensuring high 360 panoramic views and peace of mind to operator know his “back is covered”.
• channel analogues to digital media convertor provides cost effective choice of cameras but allowing video streaming from non-IP cameras.
• Encrypted 16 channel video streaming (internet band-width dependent) minimizes “eavesdropping” to operational data.
• Integrated or stand-alone video management ensuring cost effective system choice for operational or financial reasons.
• Independent internal covert monitoring cameras and DVR with built in SD card storage ensuring any subversive actions attempts to destroy equipment or evidence are captured and used for training or investigative purposes.
Identity Card and Passport Reader:
• Reading and verifying ICAO and non-ICAO documents providing cost effective mobile capability and improving operational efficiency by shortening time to arrest / (release) periods.
• Operational efficiency improved by quickly proving card originality by mobile ID card (Work Permit or National ID card) and Driving License.
• System can read both front and rear of ID cards maximizing chance of identification process in the case of damaged cards.
• Auto sensing scanning system speeds up any ID process allowing Operator to concentrate on target and mini-mise power supplies from vehicle.
• Passport quality scanning system to produce visible white, IR, UV illumination, and OVD images ensuring speedy identification process and originality.
• Provides ambient lighting intensity for camera controls ensuring cameras provide optimal results.
• Provides vehicle and PSB battery status to operators with warning system for alerts and alarms minimizing vehicle power issues.
• Provide equipment VSCU actual temperature and fore-casted equipment rack temperature improving equipment live by allowing operators to investigate high temperatures issues.
• Improve weapon management and security by providing lockable weapon release with both manual and GUI con-trolled weapon release.
Mapping and Navigation System:
• Support multiple maps (SPV supports 7 maps) including satellite and street level mapping with configurable label displays to allow easy customization.
• Reduces time to incidents by supporting turn by turn manual navigation with quickest route and traffic condition options.
• Improves time to incidents and improves accuracy of information by supporting automatic geo-tagged navigation messages for tasking from CAD or VSC applications.
• Supports smart multicolor writing and navigation system by drawing route onto map screen speeding up.
Power Systems Summary:
• Sophisticated power system specifically designed to suit the needs of SPV equipment with over a minimum of 20% spare capacity allowing ease of safe systems expansion.
• Provides 12V DC, 24V DC, 5V DC and 230V AC to meet the requirements of SPV equipment.
• Ensures system and vehicle safety by multiple layer safety design and implementation maximizing the chance of starting the vehicle in the event of an operational emergency.
Mass RFID Card reading system:
• Ultra-high-volume RFID scanning and reading system for future UHF chipped ID cards at speeds up to 700 cards per second at 20m in PoC vehicle (enhanced in purpose designed vehicles) to allow mass interrogation of future ID cards at large scale events (conferences, demonstrations football matches etc).
Alarms and Alarm Management System:
1. Ensuring both operator and back office staff of the live status of the vehicle by providing alert and alarm notification for:
• Vehicle battery level
• Equipment Rack temperature.
• Positive ID of wanted or suspect ID card
• Positive ID of wanted or suspect passport
• Positive ID of wanted or suspect facial recognition
• Positive ID of wanted or suspect finger print recognition
• Positive ID of wanted or suspect license plate recognition
• CO or smoke detection
• Weapon release
• Emergency lighting is selected
• Personal attack button is activated
2. Provides back office audit trail of alarms created by vehicle with GPS embedded data providing training resource and proof of actions for any required investigations.
3. Provides alarm cancellation in vehicle and back office minimizing loud audio in control rooms while ensuring attention is drawn to any issues.
4. Provides audio and visual alerts and alarms in back office enabling field operator to concentrate on task knowing that back office has been notified.
5. Provides audio, visual and haptic alerts and alarms to vehicle operators enables driver to be made aware of any issues that a second vehicle operator may be facing when working away from the vehicle.